Harding & Associates, P.C. is the Colorado law firm to handle all of your personal injury claims, employment discrimination issues and criminal defense needs. Phil Harding is the founder of this firm and has been named as one of the top 100 Trial Lawyers in Colorado by the American Trial Lawyers Association. Mr. Harding is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Fewer than 1% of all attorneys are a member of this elite forum.
To quickly learn our philosophy, please watch this video.
We are attorneys who provide legal counsel and representation in the following areas:
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING HAVE LINKS TO THE INDIVIDUAL WEBPAGES:
WHO WE ARE:
1. We are experienced trial attorneys who care about our clients and only take a few select cases to make sure that each client gets personal attention. When you call in, you will talk to the attorney who is handling your case. You will not be relegated to a clerk or paralegal, you will have direct contact with your attorney.
2. We are knowledgeable lawyers who know how to handle your case. Most attorneys in this firm have more than 20 years of experience. We have handled extremely complex cases and can expertly handle your case from beginning to end. Although most all cases the filing of a lawsuit, we prepare each case as if will go to trial. This is necessary so that the opposing side will know you are with attorneys who take your case seriously and are not simply trying to settle quickly at the first offer. Harding and Associates is known by insurance companies, other attorneys and the government as a firm that will go the distant to achieve the most favorable outcome for its clients.
3. We get results. As you can see from a listing of some of our verdicts and settlements, we are the Colorado law firm to get the maximum payment for your injury and damages. Every case is different and past results do not dictate future results, we do promise every one of our clients our experience and knowledge to get you the best possible outcome from your case.
4. We work with you. Some law firms attempt to settle your case as quickly as possible and take their fee. We keep you informed every step of the way. Harding & Associates will work with your expectations and will discuss real life outcomes of any settlement to help you to decide if this is a case that needs to be taken to trial.
5. We give free initial consultations on every case.
WHAT WE ARE NOT:
1. We are NOT a high volume law firm. We do not initially meet with you, get you signed up and then pass you off to a non-lawyer. If we decide as a firm to take your case, we honor that commitment by making sure you can reach the attorney handling your case. You will have direct contact with your attorney every step of the way. Our voicemail system allows you to contact attorneys in our firm after hours and on weekends in case you have urgent needs that should be addressed.
2. We do NOT advertise on TV. If you see attorneys advertising on TV, you need to ask yourself why they are doing that. The answer is, they need the business. These firms have created such a huge overhead by paying for television advertising that they must continually churn through clients in order to cover their enormous budgets. By trying to manage such a high volume of clients, each attorney has less and less involvement with each case. Other concerns with TV lawyers are their credibility with a juror or claims adjuster for your case. Claims adjusters know that these firms need to quickly settle cases and move onto their next settlement, thereby offering less. They know that these lawyers do not have the time and incentive to take your case through litigation.